Monday, March 1, 2010

Sex and Tacos

Actually turned out to be Sex and BURRITOS... was a huge success! Ate delicious Moe's cuisine and learned about many more contraceptive methods than I thought existed. Examples:

The Smodnoc: A Smodnoc fits comfortably over the mouth area of the face and the textural tongue further increases stimulation during oral sex.



The Female Version is like a flavored sheet of latex to lay over the vulva and then perform safe oral sex.



Another little-known fact: Female condoms provide clitoral stimulation. Hmm.... good thing I got one of those in my Spring Break Goodie Bag! LOL

So then I volunteered to be the demonstrator of the proper way to put on a condom. Video/Pics will be up here soon. Long story short, I was a champ and got a T-shirt that says: "JUST WEAR IT."

Free condoms, etc. all around and then the girls and I went downstairs to fill a condom with water to see how big it would get. Results: Pretty damn HUGE. Video will follow asap. ;)

'Twas an epic night. Tomorrow's big event:
RACE OF CAKES!!!!
$100 dollars, you're as good as ours. COSTCO HERE WE COME!!!

Night fools <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com