Monday, March 8, 2010

How can I describe last weekend...

TOTAL. FUCKING. WIN.

Friday evening VoiceStream performed "Battlefield" on WICB and then filmed (by people from ...SU?) doing our entire Lady GaGa medley. AWESOME!
Then off to the Ithaca Mall where I obtained 4 shirts, a pair of adorable flats, a super blingin' necklace AND my GaGa accessory sunglasses for a total of $64. Totally raped that mall.
The night melted into absolute mayhem, ending in a total Colonist victory over the British -- you can thank me for your independence Saturday morning.

Saturday night was the VOICESTREAM BLOCK 3 CONCERT!!! Whoooooo!!!! It was completely awesome, OBviously. Videos should be up on YouTube soon, so check 'em out!
That night was... well... check the pics on facebook ;)

Sunday afternoon I awoke in time to accompany Andrea for a lunch with her aunt and uncle. She warned me of their oddness... of which I detected little. She should meet MY relatives! haha

OHHH BTW: Forgot to mention this one... found out Friday that certain flirtatious gentleman has a long-distance girlfriend but is "known to cheat". Question: what is it about me that seems to scream "Hey! Have an affair with me!!" Thank you so very much, sir.

So here I sit, in the lovely living-room-type area of the business school, waiting for my financial accounting class to start. BLEH. Afterwards I plan on heading to the tutoring center for a good 2 hours. Yeah, turns out accounting is not one of my strengths.

The point is I look pretty awesome today in my neon yellow/zebra striped V-neck.
Here's to getting all my shit done in time!
SPRING BREAK IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com