Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Always Wednesday

As I sit here drinking milk directly from the bottle in my tie-die T-shirt, plaid pajama pants, and mismatched socks, I can't help but label today as a WIN. Nope, I'm not being sarcastic. I mean, maybe there will never be english muffins in the dining hall ever again, and maybe I'll fail my PMVD quiz at 4:00, and maybe we didn't win $100 (or any other numerical amount) last night at Race of Cakes, but I'm feeling really good about life at this moment! Maybe it's the fact that this milk contains no artificial growth hormones, or that there is a frosting-covered monkey head sitting on my dresser. However you wanna look at it, Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010 is smiling upon me :)

I'm about to take a MUCH NEEDED snooze (since I've been up since before 7:00 in order to work off some of that cookie cake guilt) and then watch an episode of Firefly with the girls before my 4:00 class. Then it's GO time. 5:15 dinner, jazz band until 8, and VoiceStream until 11.

Yep, it's Wednesday again.
And it probably will be tomorrow too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com