Thursday, March 11, 2010

55 Degrees and Sunny

You heard me right, it is 55 degrees and and sunny today in Ithaca, NY. Tomorrow will mark an entire week of sunshine!

This week... has been intense to say the least. Midterms. SUUUUUCKY.

This morning - crunch time in my pajamas with Andrea (LOVE OF MY LIFE) carrying me above her head, sprinting me through the last 3 pages of my Spiritual Journeys paper. She pulled up a camping chair, whipped open her laptop, and frantically looked up whatever religious facts I needed. Can you say LIFE SAVER? We're going to be the most amazing roomies next semester :D

Managed to figure out some sort of ending by 10:30. Hopped in the shower while Andrea proof-read and printed and we made it to our 10:50 class with 3 minutes to spare. Oh, and we're twins today. lol

Seminar got out half an hour early, so we went to an early lunch (since I hadn't eaten breakfast!) and then spent the next hour enjoying the sunshine!!! Specifically enjoying the sunshine on a wall. Oh, and I wore my Lady GaGa sunglasses just because that's the kind of mood I'm in today. It was a lovely afternoon of shenanigans with my favorite inhabitants of Ithaca College <3>

As I sit, I am waiting EVER SO patiently to get my mass media exam back. Professor Bohn is "disappointed" in these results.
12 A's
20 B's
32 C's
25 D's
18 F's

Becca and Meaghan have on either side of me look theirs over.... and I am sure to be dead last. No, he's not going in alpha order... this is just my luck.

"CASEY THOMAS?"
"HERE!!"
"Sold job, Casey, solid job."

...so I thought that was a good sign? C+ Bleh. Not a solid job if you're an honor student.

Well, at least I have the latest episode of Modern Family to look forward to when I get out of work. Going home in 24 hours!! The countdown begins...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com